What Our Customers Are Saying
Our experienced and certified teams have been working non-stop providing top-notch service and remediating scenes with compassion and respect.
- Mold Remediation - Our crews worked overnight to remediate mold in a large business so it didn't interfere with their employees regular work schedule.
- Water sources can quickly result in the mold infestation of homes and businesses, often within 48 hours. Bio-One technicians can quickly stop and remove the fungus that occurs naturally in areas subjected to humidity, condensation, water leaks and insufficient ventilation. Hiring a professional mold removal company in Tucson Area is critical. Inadequate removal of mold spores can lead to health risks that include respiratory complications, skin irritation and severe allergic reactions.
- Urine/Feces Clean Up - Human and animal feces/urine are bio-hazardous waste and sanitizing a home or business that has been exposed to these materials requires expert help. This month we remediated both animal and human feces for several customers.
- Bio-One technicians follow professional safety requirements while utilizing specialized equipment and training protocols in Tucson Area. If not treated professionally, human and animal feces/urine - and other body fluids like blood and vomit can cause diseases and spread viruses. They include: hepatitis A, E. coli, rotovirus, and norovirus.
- Medical and Biohazardous Waste Disposal - We continue our weekly pick up's of COVID-19 testing kit/PPE waste from various testing sites and we picked up 8 x 44 gallon bags full of waste from the Tucson Police Department's Evidence locations.
- Bio-One technicians follow strict state guidelines for safely removing and disposing medical waste in Tucson Area, thus minimizing the risks associated with these bio-hazardous materials.
- Crime Scene and Death Clean Up - So far this month, we've been to 5 decomposition bio calls. Bio-One technicians know that an unattended death can be an overwhelming experience. In addition to working under strict regulations and using the latest techniques to clean up and dispose bio-hazardous waste, our certified technicians work with utmost respect and confidentiality. . These jobs are never easy but we're happy to provide help to clean up 24/7/365.
- Our professional crews are compassionate and discreet when working with families and clients and are available 24/7/365.
- 95% of the time, when a traumatic event happens in your home, homeowners insurance will cover the clean up. We take care of all of the insurance paperwork for our customers.
- COVID-19 / Parvo Disinfection - COVID-19 disinfection calls are always on our schedule. So far this month, we have disinfected 5 company vehicles, a dispensary, and we did a Parvo disinfection for a family with a sick puppers.
- Bio-One experts adhere to strict OSHA regulations and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance when safely cleaning and disinfecting businesses, residential properties, vehicles and other properties as needed from coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Using and electrostatic sprayer, our proprietary chemical blend provides entire surface coverage for complete disinfection of all designated affected areas. The process is safe and offers a more consistent application with no disruption to affected areas and leaves no residue. All disinfectants are OSHA, EPA, and CDC approved and compliant and can be sprayed on surfaces, papers, keyboards, phones, copiers and all other electronics and high touch areas without damage or concern. Chemicals are animal and plant safe.
- Homeless Encampment Cleanup - This month we've been traveling to nearby cities to help with their homeless encampment cleanup efforts. Working closely with their streets and police departments to ensure the safety of all involved, we remediated 3 homeless encampments in one day in a neighboring city.
- From an individual temporarily residing in a tent to large encampments in vacant buildings, these cleanups need to be handled by professionals equipped with proper training and personal protective equipment. Leave it to Bio-One, where our technicians are trained to safely remove and clean up contaminated items, and properly dispose of biohazards such as sharps needles.
Bio-One Service Highlight - Crime & Trauma Scene Clean Up
Bio-One specializes in crime and trauma scene clean up and is the worlds first crime scene cleaning franchise. Nationally respected, Bio-One was trusted to handle the Mandalay Bay mass shooting in Las Vegas in 2017, Pulse night club shooting in Florida in 2016, and consulted on the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in 2012. With offices in 41 states, we thrive by providing top-notch decontamination and biohazard cleanup services while treating clients with the privacy and compassion that these difficult moments demand. We hope you never need to call us, but if you do, Bio-One is the only company you want to call.
Bio-One of Tucson specializes in all types of clean up including coronavirus (COVID-19) disinfection and cleaning, crime and trauma scene cleanup, hoarding removal, mold remediation, emergency decontamination, disinfection services and more in Tucson and the surrounding communities in the following counties: Pima County, Pinal County, Yuma County, Cochise County, Santa Cruz County, Graham County, and Greenlee County.
The Bio-One business motto is Help First, Business Second. We hope you never need to call us, but if you do, Bio-One is the only company you want to call. We are always available 24/7 and ready to help at a moment’s notice. Call Bio-One of Tucson today at (520) 462-6367 to schedule your service today.
Bio-One of Tucson
631 East 20th Street, Unit 101
Tucson, Arizona 85719
Follow us on social!