What Our Customers Are Saying
Week of April 18-24, 2021 Wrap-Up
Our experienced and certified teams have been working non-stop this week providing top-notch service and remediating scenes with compassion and respect.
- Hoard Clean Up - Our crews were busy with two hoard clean ups this week. Our first was a hoard/rodent feces combo located in their garage which we remediated in one day. The other was a hoard/animal urine and feces clean up that took us two days complete. Being able to help our clients get their homes back to livable and safe environments makes us proud to be in the business of helping our community.
- We understand that discarding possessions can be a difficult decision, and we work closely with clients to meet their specific needs, consulting with them through the process to return their environment into one that is safe and comfortable.
- Medical and Biohazardous Waste Disposal - We were contacted by an out of state agency in charge of COVID-19 testing sites here in Tucson. We picked up three fourteen gallon medical waste red bags from their facility this week and are scheduled to pick up daily until mid-May.
- Bio-One technicians follow strict state guidelines for safely removing and disposing medical waste in Tucson Area, thus minimizing the risks associated with these bio-hazardous materials.
- Mold Remediation - Mold can be extremely harmful if not remediated safely and timely. This week we remediated 2 homes with mold. Our first home needed mold removed ASAP since they were selling their home. The other job wasn't as easy since we found rotted wood when we opened up the wall. Luckily we were able to remediate the mold safely and inform the property owner to get a crew in there to fix the rest.
- Using state-of-the-art safety equipment, Bio-One technicians properly contain areas infested with mold and discard any household or business items that have been highly contaminated, whether that entails tearing out and reconstructing areas or less thorough mold removal procedures.
- Crime Scene and Death Clean Up - Answering a call for a death or crime scene clean up is never easy. Our technicians are trained to remediate scenes with care, compassion, discretion, and respect. Just like last week, we were called to help two grieving families during their time of need. With so much to deal with after a traumatic loss, there is no reason why anyone should have to deal with the clean up as well.
- Our professional crews are compassionate and discreet when working with families and clients and are available 24/7.
- 95% of the time, when a traumatic event happens in your home, homeowners insurance will cover the clean up. We take care of all of the insurance paperwork for our customers.
- COVID-19 Disinfection - The need for virus decontamination has not relented. We get calls for help almost daily. This week we focused on disinfecting COVID-19 testing sites and staff housing.
- Bio-One experts adhere to strict OSHA regulations and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance when safely cleaning and disinfecting businesses, residential properties, vehicles and other properties as needed from coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Using and electrostatic sprayer, our proprietary chemical blend provides entire surface coverage for complete disinfection of all designated affected areas. The process is safe and offers a more consistent application with no disruption to affected areas and leaves no residue. All disinfectants are OSHA, EPA, and CDC approved and compliant and can be sprayed on surfaces, papers, keyboards, phones, copiers and all other electronics and high touch areas without damage or concern. Chemicals are animal and plant safe.
- Animal Feces Clean Up - Human and animal feces/urine are bio-hazardous waste and sanitizing a home or business that has been exposed to these materials requires expert help. This week we helped a customer who due to injury was unable to clean up pet urine on their floors. Some maid service companies won't clean homes if there are bodily fluids in the home, so helping them get the urine taken care of opened the door for a cleaning service to come in and clean the rest of the home. Another client kept all of their belongings in storage for 3 years while living abroad. Upon return, their furniture and boxes were contaminated with rodent feces. We were able to disinfect and clean the contents of every box and every piece of furniture so they could move into their new home safely.
- Our technicians can properly remove animal waste and disinfect areas affected by rats, mice, bats, pigeons, cockroaches and other rodents. Although dry and longstanding, these droppings can still carry bacteria and parasites, especially in badly ventilated areas.
Bio-One Service Highlight - Hoarding Clean Up
Bio-One is a hoarding cleanup specialist in Tucson Area. We know that every job represents a unique experience for our customers, many who may have difficulty parting with deeply personal items. We understand that discarding possessions can be a difficult decision, and we work closely with clients to meet their specific needs, consulting with them through the process to return their environment into one that is safe and comfortable.
Ignoring the clutter can be unhealthy and dangerous. After years of experience, our hoarding cleanup technicians have encountered several safety threats to homes and businesses, which include the toxic buildup of mold and carbon monoxide. The buildup of possessions over long periods of time also may increase the risk of accidental fires and diseases that can fester amid layers of belongings.
We’ll work with you, step-by-step, to instill trust while properly ridding your space of items that can prove harmful to you and your loved ones. Call us today and see how we can help!
Bio-One of Tucson specializes in all types of clean up including coronavirus (COVID-19) disinfection and cleaning, crime and trauma scene cleanup, hoarding removal, mold remediation, emergency decontamination, disinfection services and more in Tucson and the surrounding communities in the following counties: Pima County, Pinal County, Yuma County, Cochise County, Santa Cruz County, Graham County, and Greenlee County.
The Bio-One business motto is Help First, Business Second. We hope you never need to call us, but if you do, Bio-One is the only company you want to call. We are always available 24/7 and ready to help at a moment’s notice. Call Bio-One of Tucson today at (520) 462-6367 to schedule your service today.
Bio-One of Tucson
631 East 20th Street, Unit 101
Tucson, Arizona 85719
Follow us on social!